Documents for a Chinese Visitor or Tourist Visa

US and Canada citizens could apply 10-year multiple entries visa for visitor (Q2) or tourist(L).

1) Please fill an official China Visa application form using a computer

2)  One 2"x2" color photo 
3)  Original passport that is valid for a minimum of one-year
4) A photocopy of your passport ID page 
5) A photocopy of your last Chinese visa if you had.
6) Additional document if you were born in China (Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau).
7) Additional documents for a child born in US
8) Invitation letter and Chinese ID or flight and hotel reservations:
Visitor (Q) Visa: Invitation letter and invitee's Chinese ID copy (front and back).
Tourist (L) Visa: for a tourist visa application, a flight itinerary and a hotel reservation

9)Photocopy of applican't driver license (parent's driver license copy if the applicant is a child).
10) For a Canadian citizen/other country citizen, please include a photocopy of your US visa or your green card.
Please click "read more" below to see details.